You can get all the changes made to Appskull from this changelog.
- [Upgraded] Codeigniter framework to v3.1.11 (latest) from v3.1.10.
- [Refactored] Users module related controllers and corresponding db model files to make them more readable and simple.
- [Added] 'datetimeLastActivity' table field value setting in user signup db model.
- [Refactored] Few Auth module related controllers to make it easier to understand logical flow.
- [Added] TinyMCE editor into assets/common/common/libs directory.
- [Added] HTMLPurifier v4.11.0 third party package.
- [Enhanced] Few tables in the database by adding necessary db indexes and changing field data types.
- [Refactored] few class files to change the order of some statements in them and updated few comments.
- [Added] searchable functionality for 'datetimeLastActivity' field in users CRUD view.
- [Refactored] all the 'datetime' showing format to 24h format from AM/PM format. this modification makes 'time' part of the 'datetime' string searchable.
- [Fixed] empty table header th tag get stretched when browser resize even it has '_table_cell_shrink' CSS class. this bug introduced by the fixed table header custom JS library. but now it's fixed.
- [Added] appskull specific configuration file into app module and moved all the appskull related configuration options into that file. So now you can define your app configuration options separately from Appskull specific configuration options. For example, app_version, app_name and etc...
- [Changed] some custom html attribute naming to give more straightforward names for them. So Appskull users will have easy time mess with them
- [Refactored] app, users module routes to differentiate userend routes from adminend routes. For example, now you can have userend routes like http://[root]/users/ and its corresponding adminend routes like http://[root]/admin/users/. In simple words adminend routes will not collide with userend routes. Auth module did not affected by this modification.
- [Added] placeholder controller with it's corresponding view file to handle Appskull default/home/index route. In simple words, now Appskull have app home controller and app admin home controllers. So now you can easily design a home page for Appskull without messing with the adminend.
- [Added] new user permission called View admin home (app_viewAdminHome) to handle adminend specific home view visibility.
- [Added] user overview/dashboard feature.
- [Added] show users online state next to their first name.
- [Added] active/inactive state CRUD field for all CRUD views.
- [Added] user last activity datetime feature.
- [Added] User signup welcome email sending feature.
- [Fix] small bug in user signout feature.
- [Added] editUserData() new method into Edit_user_model.php file. this method can be used to edit specific user data.
- [Added] new method called isOnlne() into 'User' custom library. this method can be used to check weather user online or not.
- [Fix] bug related to time difference calculation in user password reset feature.
- [Fix] flatpickr calendar module not moving with it's corresponding input field.
- [Fix] passowrd visibility toggle switch not working on touch devices.
- [Added] responsive fonts capability.
[Updated] Add cross domain/host redirect protection to nextUrl() method in Url custom library. [Added] Few animation related CSS classes. [Added] Very subtle animations to alerts in all modules. [Updated] Auth module related view files. [Refactored] Remember me feature related codes in Auth module. [Updated] Adminend and userend footer view files. [Updated] Adminend and userend header view files. [Added] Fixed header custom JS library. [Added] Fixed header functionality for every CRUD table in the app. [Added] Cancel button for few view files in Auth module. [Updated] Improved next URL navigation in password reset feature and many other places. [Added] Password visibility toggler custom JS library. [Added] Password visibility toggle feature for every password input fields. [Updated] Add box shadow for btn-link type buttons to enhance user accessibility. [Added] User email verification status with sorting functionality for users CRUD view. [Added] Email verification selection option for user add and user edit feature. [Added] Introduced user security settings and user email settings related permissions. [Added] Few user settings related routes into routes.php file. [Added] Users module specific config file. [Updated] User add and edit related controllers in users module. [Updated] User add and edit related DB models in users module. [Removed] Max password character length limit from controllers. [Added] New user settings related DB model file. [Updated] Re-structured user settings controller files and DB model files for better maintainability and scalability. [Updated] User permissions view table. [Added] Bootstrap auto close alerts custom JS library. [Added] Alerts auto close functionality for all dismissible alerts. [Added] isEmailVerified() new method into User custom PHP library. [Added] Minimum password length configuration option to users module specific configuration file. [Added] Minimum password length configuration option to system settings. [Added] New password recommendations popover for all new password input fields. [Added] Bootstrap plugin initiator custom JS library. [Updated] All mt_rand() usage with CI's built-in string helper random_string() method. [Updated] Auth module user signup related system settings view file. [Updated] Few user settings 'view' related permissions keys. [Updated] User signin view file in auth module. [Added] New config option called users_emailVerificationTokenExpirationInMinutes. to users module config file. [Added] Email verification token expiration in minutes option to users settings. [Updated] Most of the controllers by removing unnecessary permissions checking. [Added] Email verification feature. [Updated] Moved repeating form validation callback methods into db models. [Updated] App slogan input field's max character length to 150 from 50. [Updated] Now identify user account step in user password reset feature behave differently for signed-in and signed-out users. [Updated] Documentation. ...more...
[Added] Remember me feature on user signin/login (Multiple devices supported). [Added] New custom library called Uri. [Updated] All next URL redirections to add support for query string. [Updated] Few default configuration values to avoid name collisions. [Refactored] Few configuration files to enhance readability. ...more...